Have a passion for running and helping others?
We transform women’s lives and one of the end results is that they learn to run. If you are passionate about running, are comfortable teaching complete beginners and want to earn some extra income as well as make some lifelong friends along the way, I would love you to join our team.
We like to hire Run Leaders in your local areas and are always looking to expand. If you are interested in hearing more, please submit your details below.
Requirements for coaches
* We are a womens only club, so these opportunities are for female coaches only.
* Hold a Level 1 Recreational Run Leader and/or Level 2 Intermediate Recreational Coach qualification through Athletics Australia – must have current insurance (This can be obtained through a day course with Athletics Australia – http://www.athletics.com.au/runleader1)
* Enjoy running (you do not have to be an experienced runner, as long as you run regularly for a minimum of 30 minutes, and are fit!
* Have knowledge of common injuries, their prevention and treatment
* Be used to working with complete beginners
* Have own means of transport
* Display a sound working knowledge of safe exercise principles, technique and injury avoidance
* Have a good knowledge of healthy lifestyle principles
* Full training on the Boobs on the Run method will be provided.