BLACKMORES HALF MARATHON TRAINING GROUP – (You must be able to run for 8km to be able to take part in this program). Perfect for those wanting to complete their first half marathon in a supportive and fun environment.
STARTING POINT FOR RUNS: Drummoyne Swimming Pool (Henley Marine Drive AND Pet O Car Park in Annandale – next to the Tramsheds)
Runs will be from 6:30am every Sunday from 17th July (Please keep 2.5 hours available) until the Blackmores Half Marathon on Sunday 18th September 2022. Each training run is planned, coached and in line with a half marathon plan. You are also provided with two homework runs each week.
Weekly group runs are led by qualified Athletics Australia Run Leaders
- Warm up
- Long Run
- Cool down & Stretch
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full Half Marathon Plan – 10 Weeks and 10 coached runs
- BOTR Singlet OR T-Shirt included
- Strength training program and injury prevention information
- VIP Discounts for our BOTR members from our partners
- 2 gap free sessions with our partner physiotherapists
- Discounted chiropractor sessions available
- Our in house physiotherapist and Nutritionist is on hand in our closed Facebook Community to answer any questions you may have.
- Access to our Closed SMH Half Marathon community for BOTR members where you can share ideas, share your runs and arrange runs with other community members.
Program cost is $300 (+GST) (TOTAL $330)
PLEASE NOTE: This DOES NOT include your entry into the Half Marathon. Please join the Pink wave.