- Friday 17th November – Monday 29th November 2023
- 4 days, 3 nights Hunter Valley Luxury Retreat
- Nu Leaf, Hunter Valley
Join our Founder and Principal Run Leader Mel, and our In-house Nutritionist and Senior Run Leader Lisa Sherman for a “me time” getaway in the Hunter Valley.
We have a 3 night luxury retreat across 4 days, for a long weekend of running, connection and laughter, all set to the beautiful backdrop of the Hunter Valley’s rolling hills and horizon-chasing vineyards.
Soak up the afternoon sun and try out a local white or red by the pool.
You’ll enjoy healthy and delicious meals throughout the weekend, as well as the opportunity to attend a cooking class and wine tasting.
Staying at the luxurious NuLeaf Retreat, positioned in the very heart of the Hunter, you’ll occupy spacious accommodation with picturesque valley views, excellent pool, sauna and spa facilities. Only being two hours from Sydney, we aim to give you the absolute maximum me time you deserve.
We are looking forward to exploring the beautiful Hunter Valley with a trip to a local parkrun on the Saturday for those that love to parkrun tourist and on Sunday we have an amazing long run, where no doubt we will see kangaroos and the hot air balloons heading out on their morning jaunt.
- 4 days / 3 nights accommodation with private en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Runs (a local parkrun and a long run – we will ensure this is suitable for all levels)
- 1 x Long Walk
- Yoga Class
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by our in-house nutritionist Lisa Sherman (please let us know your dietary restrictions)
- Cooking class with Lisa Sherman from Whole Life Nutrition and a cookbook to take away with you
- VIP Wine tasting and wine discounts
- Full access to indoor magnesium pool & outdoor swimming pool, sauna, spa and gym on Saturday and Sunday
- A gift bag with goodies from our sponsors L’Occitane
- Optional 60 minute massages available – Price $170 (payable directly to NuLeaf)
Shared Room (2 people) – $1800 per person
The shared rooms are very large and luxurious and have their own fridge and bathroom.